Tuesday, March 26, 2013

FREE EYE GLASSES!!!


Do you wear glasses? I do. I have kids... I go through at least two pairs of glasses a year because of them!

 Coastal.com is a LIFESAVER! For new customers, you get your first pair free! FREE!!! All you pay is S&H !!! Coastal.com does prescription sunglasses too! You can get designer brand name glasses FOR FREE! I can't express how much I love this site. Got your glasses and don't like them now that you have them? Simple, let them know! They accept returns 366 days after you recieved them. A full year and a day!

 They come with a hard case, lens cleaning cloth and spray. You also get a handy repair tool keychain - just in case. Neither my husband or I have needed to use it yet and we've used coastal for 2 years!
                               HURRY TO COASTAL.COM AND GET YOUR FREE GLASSES!

***Now they have a deal going on for 25% off all glasses and lens upgrades including progressives, Transitions and Rx sunglasses !! 
***FREE Shipping code: FREESHIP13
Save an Extra 25% all Glasses and Lenses
 

No comments:

Post a Comment