Friday, May 11, 2012

Felippio Berrio Olive Oil Trial

As an avid user of olive oil, when I was asked to join the campaign at Bzzagent to try out Filippio Berrio Olive Oil I was excited!! First of all, we don't use any other oil in my house except olive oil. Second, I normally buy it  gallon size. See? told you we use a lot.. mind you, it lasts a month or two. Anyway, I really enjoyed the aroma of the oil when it was heated and it definitely tastes better than most store brands. All in all though, it tastes to me like most other olive oils. I still enjoy it and prefer it over most others! The handy butter-to-oil conversion guide they sent me with the small 8.5oz bottle of oil is now my new favorite friend! my hubby even reminds me to use it since we usually have olive oil on hand and not always butter. Ya know, you can't tell the difference either. Out of 5, I'd give this one a 4. Try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment