Thursday, May 10, 2012

Stonyfield Yogurt

So, I'm a Mom Ambassador with Moms Meet and at the moment am trying multiple yogurts from their line. I was sent an invitation and it took a few weeks to get the kit. It has coupons for me to get some free yogurt: YoBaby, YoToddler, Greek Oikos, Quart sized and some others as well as a bowl made from recycled plastics and BPA Free. The bowl, I must say, is pretty awesome, it even comes with a lid. Also, in the kit were $1.00 off coupons for the yogurt to hand out in my meeting. I don't normally do formal meeting but there are many moms around me who I talk to who will end up with the coupons. Currently, both I and the other mom's I know feed our babies the Gerber yogurts from the baby isle that have the cereal in them. My baby girl loves it. I expect her to love the new yogurt as well. Over the weekend I'll be picking up my YoBaby and YoToddler yogurts and talking to everyone about them. I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment