Saturday, December 1, 2012

Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips review

Do you guys whiten your teeth? I used to do it a lot just after I graduated high school and went looking for a job other than the one I was at for 4 years. I drank lots of coffee, tea and soda and at the time I smoked cigarettes too. My teeth weren't bad but they weren't as white as I would have liked them to be. I tried the gels, the strips, the pens and the pastes you brush on. My teeth being very sensitive to those types of things often hurt during or after the treatment. A few years went by and I forgot all about doing all that and got on with life. 

   I decided lately I wanted to try again since I'm sure technology has advanced in those areas as it's been 10 years. (haha wow) I qualified for and received a vox box from Influenster with a full sized box of Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips in it. Now, I received the kit during hurricane Sandy so I didn't rush to play with my new toy. That's what all the stuff I get is called by the hubby and I, my "new toys."  After finally getting power back and getting settled in i eventually remember my 
Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips  I kept putting them off but finally one night in the wee hours of the morning I gave in. 

Crest White Strips Review Crest White Strips Review

  They were just as easy to apply as they always have been but seemed to fit better due to small design changes made so they contour the teeth better as well as the seal on them that sticks them to teeth better. I have to say I like them better now than I did years ago! The strips on my teeth don't make them hurt or feel funny. Which is great since I *really* wanted to give these a full shot. Once the allotted time went by (5 minutes to 2 hours depending on the kind of strips you buy, mine is 3 mins) I took the strips off and threw them away. Simple as that. The box lasts 2 weeks. I'm just about done with my 2 weeks, and I have to say I notice a difference. My hubby does too. Even after 2 weeks of using the strips my otherwise sensitive teeth were just fine. The leaflet in the box does say that as the whitening power of the product increases there is a chance you may have teeth sensitivity or uncomfortably BUT it's temporary and goes away fast. 

I have to say I recommend these most definitely if you need a whiter smile or just want to increase the brightness of your pearly whites. Unlike the previous whiteners I tried you CAN drink water while wearing these. 

   They're moderately priced where I live, $24.99 for the Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips 2 week box. So grab a box, perk up your smile for the holidays and share the love. Or keep it your little secret. That's up to you. As they say... if you're not whitening, you're yellowing. These will definitely show you if you don't believe it! I totally want to keep trying these! They give you the same outcome as a professional whitening. I love them!


***Disclaimer: I received a complementary full sized box of  Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips from Influenster in my Vox Box to review. I was not paid to review this or to write anything positive. This is my personal testimony and opinion.**




No comments:

Post a Comment