Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil Review



   Have you heard of the Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil? The commercials have been coming on tv lately. I got to try a bottle through BzzAgent. The claim is that it makes hair silky smooth and shiny and leaves skin smooth and supple. Also, it's good to use everyday on your hair, skin and face. It uses avocado  olive and shea oils to transform your hair and skin from dry and lifeless to soft and beautiful. It's also the first oil of its kind to be sold at mass merchandisers (wal-mart) as well as beauty supply.
  I tried it immediately on my skin on my arms, legs and feet where my dry skin is its worst. I used it daily for a few weeks and noticed improvement in days.First, let me say I love the smell. It has the tropical scent of shea but without the strength and a slight nutty undertone. I've tried lotion after lotion with little help and I have to say this "miracle oil" really worked miracles. Now I only use lotions when I'm out of the oil. It's affordable too. It costs $5.99!!! I can't stress how amazing this stuff is for your skin! I fell in love with it!!!
  So my next step was to test it on my hair. My hair has a tendency to be dry but when I use something it gets very oily. First, I washed my hair to make sure no other styling products could skew the results. I towel dried my hair to damp then spritzed the miracle oil into my hair and scrunched it with my hands. This isn't really a step you have to do, it's just what I reflexively do when I put stuff in my hair. lol . Then I put it up in an bun and went to bed. In the morning, I let my hair down and brushed it. I got a lovely reminder of the scent of the oil as my hair fell around my shoulders. As I ran my fingers through it I IMMEDIATELY was amazed at how soft it was!! I almost didn't want to brush it! I did though... it was still soft, silky and had a healthy shine to it I haven't gotten from other products. I received a lot of compliments on my hair when I used this oil!!!
  The last test was on my face. I have to say my face is very sensitive to oils. If I use a product I have to be careful because 9 times out of 10 my face will end up super oily within an hour of using it - even if meant for oily skin! Then I'd break out for days. So being a bit leary to try and oil on my face was an understatement. I used it after washing my face in the morning. Just a little sprayed into the palm of my hand then gently rubbed into my face. My face didn't react too badly to it surprisingly. I did get a little oily a few hours later but nothing crazy. I'm actually happy with the results.

    Overall, I'd have to say I'm very pleased with the Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil. I have to say I prefer this for my dry skin and secondly for my hair. Have you tried it yet? Find more info on it here at Garnier's site. Want to buy some? Check your local Wal-mart!



No comments:

Post a Comment