Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Garnier Oil Free BB Cream Review


  I received Garnier Oil Free BB Cream from BzzAgent to try out recently. I have never used anything like this and I was a bit skeptical of the reviews I read and the claims it makes. Here's the thing, my skin is ...funny. One minute its normal another its dry in T-zone areas and then its oily everywhere! I use a moisturizer for oily skin and mattifying makeup.
  I kept with my normal facial cleaning and moisturizing routine when using this. My first thought was it was rather runny for a "cream" ... many liquid foundations aren't this runny. I felt I should use a makeup sponge or wedge it was so runny - I didn't have any at the moment so i just used my fingers. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be with it being as runny as it was. It was actually pretty simple to apply using my fingers so I stayed with that. It goes on smooth and evens everythign out right before your eyes. Mine is a perfect shade for my skin and even so, I was able to easily see the difference so I could apply it evenly. It takes maybe 30 seconds to apply. I applied it to my entire face.
  Garnier Oil Free BB Cream is lightweight as well. Once applied I didn't feel it on my face or notice it (unless I scratched my face...). It's definitely more breathable than a lot of foundations I've tried. I have to say this is another point I enjoyed.
 Instant Perfection All in One Miracle Okay, so on to its claims to help control shine, hydrate skin, shrink pores, and ease acne. My face gets quite shiny with all the oil it likes to produce, especially when i wear any kind of makeup. I was surprised, actually, with the results of this BB Cream. My face didn't oil up as much and it wasn't shiny. Sure it did get a little shiny as it wore off (I touch my face a lot during the day) but it wasn't as bad as with other products or without any products. Plus one for BB cream! Next, pore shrinkage. To be honest, I really didn't pay attention to this one. So, maybe...? Did it hydrate my skin? Well, with as runny as it was, I should hope so and i think it did.  It wasn't a resounding "OH MY GOSH!!" hydration effect but it did hydrate. So, another plus one for Garnier!  Hmm, what's left? Decreasing blemishes, ah yes. I wasn't terribly breaking out before using this and I didn't break out during or after the trial ( I used it 2 weeks straight). I guess that means success? I'm going to give it that since I'll break out along my jawline or on m cheeks if I use a makeup for a while or when using it on consecutive days. Plus one for Garnier Oil free BB Cream again!
BB cream miracle skin perfector  So whats the score? If having to rate Garnier Oil Free BB Cream out of 5, I'd give it a 4 or 4.5 just due to the runniness and short wear time. I feel other than those two reasons it lives up to its claims and really does work! I can deal with a little mess when applying it with no headaches, not really a big deal. I love that its light weight and breathable while giving me the coverage and no shine I want from my foundation.

Want to try some for yourself? Try here:
wal-mart
CVS.com


No comments:

Post a Comment