Sunday, February 17, 2013

Kiss Nails: Nail Dress in Sexy Review



I received these in my holdiay vox box '12 from Influenster in leopard print (Sexy). While I am NOT a fan of leopard print or any animal prints I gave these a try anyway. I liked press on nails when I was a kid because I didn't have to deal with painting them. These were simple enough to apply after a minute or two in figuring out which were for toes and which weren't. I guess you could use both sets for fingers if you feel like trimming them. I did actually kinda like the print once I had them on and filed. They lasted a little more than a week, maybe 8 - 9 days. I work with my hands A LOT so I'm surprised they lasted that long. Regular nail polishes last about 3-4 days on me, so doubling it with these is definitely a plus in my book!!! They have a variety of different designs to fit your style. I think I'm gonna try a few more of these. They are available at CVS, Walgreens and Target and are priced rather cheap too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment