Sunday, February 17, 2013

NYC Liquid Lipshine Lip Gloss Review - Nude York City #582

    I received one NYC Liquid Lip Shine Lip Gloss in Nude York City #582 in my Holiday Vox Box from Influenster.  I have used many NYC products in the past an even with their inexpensive price they hold up to other more expensive brands. The Nude shade is listed as a light brown but it shows up fairly translucent on my lips. The applicator is nice. It bends to the curvature of my lips and isn't one of those stiff rods. This shade is a great color when not wanting to wear too much but wanting to accentuate what natural colors you already have. I really enjoyed this. I felt like it was moisturizing while being pretty an not having the oily effects or heaviness of a lipstick. It went on nice an smooth and left no sticky residue at the end of wear. I think I may definitely check out other colors in this line up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment